An opportunity to assist the Group Head of Tax on all tax matters across all areas of this rapidly-expanding financial institution.
A rapidly expanding brokerage institution.
* Preparation of the Group Tax Accounting provisions on a monthly, interim and annual basis for current and deferred tax in line with IFRS and local GAAP requirements.
* Assisting the Legal Entity Control team with the reporting of the current and deferred tax provisions, ensuring compliance with accounting standards.
* Monitoring and analysing the Effective Tax Rate to assist the Finance Team understand the impacts of tax adjustments.
* Monitoring and maintaining reconciliations for all control accounts in line with UK Senior Accounting Officer requirements and other jurisdictions.
* Liaise with the Accounts Payable Team and Accounts Receivable Team to ensure correct interpretation and application of UK VAT invoicing rules.
* Liaise with the Legal Entity Control team to assist in the preparation and review of quarterly VAT returns.
* Preparation of quarterly EC Sales returns.
* Preparation of UK legal entity Corporation Tax returns.
* Assist with the preparation of support documentation for the foreign corporation tax returns.
* Assist with monitoring withholding tax issues and compliance, such as AEOI, Certificates of Residence and US W- series forms
* Assistance with adhoc tax projects and the review and maintenance of the group Transfer Pricing Policy and documentation.
* Financial services or large group background.
* Experience of VAT cross border transactions.
* Experience of Alpha Tax would be an advantage.
* Part-qualified accountant and/or equivalent tax qualification.
Direct access to a highly skilled Group Head of Tax.
Central London location.
Opportunity to work with a highly regarded global financial institution.