Do you have solid UK Tax Advisory experience? Are you interested in a 6-12 month interim assignment within one of the leading and more innovative of the Financial Groups in the Global Financial Services market?
A key UK Tax Advisory role has arisen within such a company sitting within their Tax Advisory department based in London. The role will see you engaging across the business both with internal and external stakeholders as well as the traders and Front Office side of the business.
Due to the diverse array of business offerings this company provides, you will engage across the business advising on tax issues from new product and transactions across the full life cycle. There will also be the opportunity to lead on internal tax projects from restructurings, (re)capitalisation and consultations to name but a few.
This is a 6-12 month interim contract, preference is for a fixed term, however there is flexibility for a day rate engagement.
What you need:
* Proven and recent UK Tax Advisory experience
* Brexit project experience (ideally)
* M&A transaction experience
* Front office / transaction support experience
* Financial Services experience - ideally including capital solutions and/ or funds
* Qualified tax professional or tax lawyer
What you will get:
* A long term contract within one of the most reputable advisory teams in the business, where you truly will have key business interaction and responsibility.
This role can start early 2019, so if you are in a permanent role due to the length of the contract - this could be your chance to shake things up without losing security.
For more insight, please contact Bethany Kopiski
No sponsorship is provided with this role, open to T5 visa holders and those without working restrictions in the UK/ EU.