You will be expected to take ownership of Financial Analyst tasks within the EMEA compliance team, identifying process improvement opportunities for existing process and controls and relaying your findings to the key stakeholders across the business.
Working within the current EMEA compliance team:
* Assist with mapping VAT processesAssist with VAT compliance queries
* Assist with VAT registrations across multiple jurisdictions
* Prepare month-end account reconciliations
* Prepare European VAT returns and EC Sales Listings
* Prepare Intrastat returns
* Provide internal and external audit support
The ideal candidate will hold an accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or ACA with at least 3 years+ experience in industry or practice in a financial role. This is an exciting role with a FTSE 100 company. Apply ASAP.