Are you a VAT professional looking to exercise your project management skills? Or a Direct Tax/Accounting professional seeking further exposure an EMEA VAT function?
My client is a prominent real estate corporate with global operations. They require a Tax Project Analyst/Manager to assist in a process automation venture across their EMEA VAT function.
Specific Responsibilities include:
* Internal stakeholder liaising
* Documenting the businesses EMEA operations
* Collating data and communication opportunities to make improvements
* Working closely with the VAT director to design and automate VAT processes
* Adhoc additional project/VAT work
* Tax/Accounting Background
* Excellent Project Management skills
* Strong business acumen
* Proven effective stakeholder management
UK/EMEA KNOWLEDGE NOT ESSENTIAL - Ideal for overseas candidates looking to move into their first UK role.
On offer: valuable insight into a complex groups operations, processes and systems as well as interaction with an array of stakeholders. £275-£350pd, initial 3 month contract
For further information on this position or the general VAT contracting market please contact myself directly Jade Hawkins 0207 429 4426.