A global B2B payments company based in Slough, are seeking a Senior Tax Analyst to join their tax team. Reporting into the Director of Tax Compliance this role will have responsibilty for UK tax reporting and the consolidation of the global tax reporting.
* The preparation of the quarterly and annual group tax reporting models
* Data modelling and assistance of the tax forecasting and cash tax
* Identification and documentation of uncertain tax positions
* Assist with compliance with the Group's Sarbanes Oxley obligations.
* Review and management of tax compliance for assigned entities, prepared by an outsourced provider or in-house.
* Supporting all direct tax compliance obligations
* Provide tax audit support for assigned entities.
* Provide India tax litigation/Audit support
* Assist on Transfer Pricing projects to ensure the business meets its compliance obligations under BEPS;
* Assist on international tax matters
* Maintain relevant transfer pricing documentation for allocated entities.
* Experience implementing Direct Tax Systems (One Source, Longview, TRCS);
* Strong Experience in tax compliance and tax accounting;
* Expertise in excel and operating financial systems, preferably Cognos, Hyperion, Oracle, OneSource or Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud Service;
* Professionally qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent, from an inhouse or practice environment;
* Team player with good communication skills;
* Be diligent, with exceptional attention to detail;
* Persistence and integrity;
* Will need the ability to influence, guide and work productively with other specialist functions;
* US GAAP experience and Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud Service experience - preferred but not essential.
Please apply via the link below