A marketing and communication group established in 40 countries are looking for an indirect tax specialist. As a Group Indirect Tax Manager, you will be responsible for indirect tax globally, overseeing indirect tax reporting, enquiries and advisory work. In this role you will report directly to the Head of Tax.
• Take full ownership of indirect tax and manage relationship building across the business
• Oversee indirect tax reporting, enquiries and advisory work
• Support in tax planning projects
• Assisting in the continued development of the indirect tax compliance processes
• Key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
• Some involvement in work beyond indirect tax
• CTA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience
• Good knowledge of current accounting system technology
• A strong background and detailed knowledge of UK, EU and non-EU VAT in both a compliance and advisory capacity.
• Ability to discuss tax technical matters in plain language
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Company Pension
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly