70% of our partners were promoted internally
50% of our managers were promoted internally
If you`re interested in a mixed tax role then drop me a call.
Accountancy firm based in North East London just off the central line.
10 partner firm with roughly 100 staff.
The culture is supportive and progressive.
The Tax Senior will assist the group in the review and preparation of company, business and personal returns together with accompanying accounts and all necessary reporting documents.
* To carry out tax compliance matters (personal and corporate) and provide a high level of service to clients
* To review returns and work prepared by junior members of the group
* Client, Government department and third party liaison by post, phone and e-mail
* To research detailed technical matters and report thereon.
* To assist the manager on tax planning assignments.
The Tax Senior will be a qualified CTA or qualified by experience. Experience in both corporate and personal tax is essential.
Candidates must have first class communication skills with the ability to form and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues.
An organised approach, a willingness to be flexible to assist others to provide a high level of service to clients is a must as is the ability to work on their own initiative.
* Flexible working
* Staff volunteering day each year
* Fresh fruit for staff
* Team drinks monthly
* Quarterly social events
* Staff commission structure
* Staff rewards scheme
* Involvement in project teams
* Massive opportunities for progression to those who deliver
* Reward staff for doing a great job and going the extra mile
* Staff teambuilding days
* Full study support for professional exams (Accountancy, Tax, Insolvency)
* Opportunities for secondments to other departments