This global industrial group has a number of innovative products and respected brands in its business portfolio. Established several decades ago the group has recently been growing quickly through strategic acquisitions in its core markets. With over 20,000 employees and commercial operations in four continents, tax already has a great internal profile.
You will report to the global tax team in Hong Kong and be responsible for all matters related to corporate income and non-income taxation in the EMEA region, with some exposure to transfer pricing and other ad hoc projects. You will also be responsible for one report.
• Tax advice related to business development decisions/new initiatives/transactions and/or system changes
• Supporting and implementing group level tax planning strategies;
• Managing the annual IFRS closing tax processes for the EMEA entities
• Managing regional tax accounting and forecasting
• Managing EMEA in-country tax controversies / audits
• Managing the European tax return compliance
• Ensure all European tax matters and issues are accounted for properly in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS
• Monitor transfer pricing policies within the EMEA region
• Manage the relationship with the external auditors
• 8+ years of experience in an international working environment
• CTA, ACA qualified or equivalent
• Strong experience in European and international tax
• Significant US or IFRS GAAP experience
• Big 4 experience is preferred
• Ability to discuss tax technical matters in plain language
• Global business acumen with proven ability to manage stakeholders in various countries
• Excellent internal tax profile
• Discretionary bonus
• Defined contribution pension scheme
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.