A really exciting opportunity to join a market-leading US owned manufacturing business as their Regional Tax Manager. The role will offer the chance to be the UK and Europe Tax lead reporting into the Financial Controller. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager who is keen to gain an autonomous role that impacts the wider business day to day. This is maternity cover for between 6-9 months.
- Management of the tax across the Region, predominate focus on identifying risks and opportunities whilst implementing solutions.
- Business partner with wider business in UK and Europe, being first point of contact for any issues that arise.
- Offering guidance for operational negotiations relating to tax.
- Building and managing the relationship with the US Tax team to deal with and resolve any queries.
- Additional ad-hoc project work.
- ACA/CTA qualified is preferred
- Swiftly available to start December 2018
- Prior experience of working for a US business is desired.
Please contact Sophie Hutchins for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.