Corporate Tax Manager - FTSE 100
The role will see you reporting into the Director of Tax and assisting in the management of the Group's tax affairs, especially in relation to the company's domestic operations. As the Corporate Tax Manager you will be responsible for the oversight of tax returns prepared by an outsourced provider, as well as supporting the senior members with technical analysis throughout the group's tax issues. You will also be involved in stakeholder management dealing with senior members in finance and non-finance, offering advice and making sure relevant deadlines are met.
A core skill of the role will be your partnering and relationship building with senior members inside and outside of Tax and your ability to respond to the wide array of tax queries.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic training and development on the job within an established team.
- Key business engagement as a Corporate Tax Manager across core business units.
- Chance to work within a highly regarded FTSE 100 plc.
What you will need:
- Good tax technical capabilities across areas of corporation tax.
- Big 4/Tier A accountancy firm or blue chip in-house tax experience.
- Professional certifications (ideally CTA/ACA/ACCA or a qualified solicitor).
An additional sweetener to your experience that would set you aside would be knowledge of One Source. This is not essential however.
For further information on the role, please contact Kieran Moon