A fantastic opportunity is available for an International Tax Manager to join an industry leading consumer business based in Berkshire.
* Manage all tax issues in designated geographical regions of European and ANZ Markets
* Liaise and build relationships with overseas finance directors becoming a trusted business partner in all respect
* Provide advice on tax efficient financing for, and repatriation from, overseas locations
* Identify and implement appropriate tax planning projects, as they affect the designated geography
* Offering group support to local finance directors on local tax audits and negotiations
* Review and feedback on tax reporting for the designated territory
* Work effectively with other tax specialists to support the markets e.g. transfer pricing
* Provide support and advice on tax due diligence and related structuring for acquisition and disposal activity
* Effect the Group's plan for business unit separation in designated geographies
They are looking for someone with International and broad UK tax experience who can work closely with the other members of the global tax and finance teams.
If you would like to hear further information on this role, please contact Phil Smyth