Our client is a succesful Oil & Gas exploration and production company based in West London. Operating in over 16 countries they are one of Africa's leading independent oil companies.
In support of the organisations sustained growth they have created a new international Tax Advisor position in the estabished London based tax function. The role will be providing support to group and business unit tax teams, advice to internal stakeholders and business units on a range of corporate and operational taxes issues and compliance matters.
Key responsibilities include:
* Co-ordinating operational tax compliance activities internationally with third party service providers
* Advising Supply Chain and other stakeholders on the tax aspects of commercial contracts
* Advising on the application of PSA terms and double tax treaties for overseas jurisdictions
* Supporting work on in-house and third party corporate tax compliance
* Assisting with group corporate tax planning, capital structure maintenance and M&A activities
* Managing group projects, eg transfer pricing
* Assisting with group assurance activities
Key requirements include:
* ACA/ACCA/CTA (or equivalent) qualification
* Experience of corporate taxes from an in-house role in an international organization or private practice
* Pragmatic approach to dealing with tax in a commercial context
Previous Oil and Gas experience is NOT required.