We are currently seeking a Senior Indirect Tax Manager to be based in Newcastle on behalf of our client a global consultancy firm who are currently growing their Indirect tax practice. The team help support and deliver Indirect Tax advice for their clients across the UK. This role will focus on mid-market and large corporates.
The package on offer for this role is extremely attractive. This role offers individuals the opportunity to work alongside some of the best names in the tax arena.
You will be expected to be technically minded and have the ability to build business through client relationships and recognising opportunities. You will be liaising with clients at a global level, managing the successful delivery of tax projects whilst working alongside and closely with other specialist areas of the business.
• VAT experience
• Able to demonstrate a high calibre of proficiency in providing technical advice to a varied and multinational portfolio.
• Management experience
• Ability to build strong client relationships
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Client focused and commercially aware
• Project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
You will be offered a highly competitive salary and bonus