Employment Tax Senior Manager or Manager Job, Top 10 firm. Can be based from any office in East Anglia
Hays are working with a Top 10 firm to source an Employment Tax Senior Manager or Manager, to be based from any East Anglia office.
To be successful you must demonstrate a depth of technical knowledge in your own service area and apply this knowledge to develop solutions to complex technical issues, as well as manage a team dealing with complex and demanding assignments on a day to day basis.
* Proactively seeks out business development opportunities.
* Participates fully in new client pitch situations.
* Builds a personal network from which referrals are received.
* Is proactive in developing, maintaining and monitoring their network using a structured approach.
* Organises and attends office marketing events, is aware of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggests innovative products to address the clients' needs and following up on any contacts made.
* Takes responsibility and ownership of the client relationship at the appropriate level in the client's organisation.
* Manages client assignments that are sizeable in both scope and scale and high net worth clients.
* Writes high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners.
* Acts as a focal point for the delivery of sophisticated tax advice to clients and the business.
* Demonstrates an ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately.
* Provides reliable and effective technical support to the partners in their chosen area, recognising issues to manage technical risk.
* Consults on a variety of technical areas, including the ability to identify those able to provide support in relation to technical risk.
* Runs complex and demanding assignments on a day to day basis.
Client take-on / risk management
* Consults effectively with specialists within the firm when faced with complex risk management.
* Identifies and evaluates risk management issues; mitigating risk appropriately.
* Demonstrates broad technical knowledge in own client service area.
* Develops solutions to increasingly complex technical issues.
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more details.