Tax Manager, Financial Services & Banking – Lucerne, Switzerland.
Some of the key areas of responsibility for the Tax Manager include:
• Focusing on the financial services sector in relation to Tax Advisory services.
• Emphasis on M&A projects, restructuring and cross border International Tax.
• Leading, mentoring and developing your team.
• Contribute to publishing Tax articles and running Training events.
The type of profile that this Tax Manager should have:
• A degree in business administration or law or similar and preferably the certified Swiss Tax Expert Diploma.
• Dedicated Tax background within asset management, banking and insurance.
• Some experience of Managing or leading a team.
• Full fluency in both German and English.