In conjunction with the Head of Tax, the Group Tax Manager will be responsible for all tax issues across the Asset Management group. You will be reporting into the Head of Tax, working alongside and supporting their work.
This is a brand new role based in the City of London, created in response to the growth in size and complexity of the Group's operations.
- Preparation of UK tax returns.
- Oversight and review of non UK subsidiaries tax returns.
- Assist with preparation and review of the Group's TP policy and documentation.
- Manage the relationship with tax authorities.
- Maintain awareness of changes in UK tax and reporting regulations.
- Preparation for Group's reporting and budgeting processes.
- Preparation of Group and UK subsidiary financial statement tax disclosures.
- Country by country reporting.
- Ad hoc advisory projects when acquiring funds.
- Supporting Head of Tax with M&A and TP work.
- UK & International advisory support.
- Business Partnering finance & non finance stakeholders.
There is fantastic growth potential here to build your own team as you are given exposure to all parts of group tax. The company also invest heavily on training and development which will help with your progression up the ladder.
You will either come from a practice or an in house background, preferably with a Tax qualification.
My client are looking to interview asap so if you're keen then please do apply to avoid disappointment.