This multinational law firm boasts a prestigious reputation, having featured in the top 10 Financial Times Innovative Lawyers rankings in the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA in 2016. With 13,000 employees globally and revenues of US$2.67 billion in FY2017, it retains an extensive and diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from multinational corporates to private equity houses.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to work as part of a team on a very wide range of both domestic and international tax projects. Having both a strong M&A tax practice, and a highly regarded tax planning and advisory team, the role will involve a mix of transactional and advisory work.
• Corporate tax advisory and transactional work
• Provide clear advice while having a strong understanding of the commercial context in which that advice is given
• Involved in developing and executing the business development strategy.
• Qualified solicitor, chartered tax advisor or chartered accountant with experience gained from a leading international law or accountancy firm
• Broad range of experience in all areas of corporate tax
• Exposure to both tax planning/advisory and transactional tax work
• Excellent technical abilities and development potential
• First class communicator - both strong verbally and written - and able to develop relationships with key internal stakeholders and clients with ease.
• A strong interest in business development
• Graduate - degree educated or comparable (minimum 2:1)
• Friendly and collaborative working environment
• Clear opportunities and support for personal development and career advancement
• Become part of a leading team enjoying double digit growth
• Defined contribution pension scheme
• Private medical
• Discretionary bonus
• Modern output focused working culture
With unlimited exposure to Partners and clients, you will join a fast growing and unrestricted (not an auditor) team of high calibre advisers. If you have serious ambitions to become a Partner, you will know that getting the right sponsorship, client exposure and headroom is vital to your success.
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly.