Pure Search are working with a top 10 accountancy & business advisory firm who are looking for a Senior International Tax Associate to join their growing Corporate International Tax team.
This role will provide you the opportunity to develop excellent relationships with clients assisting them with all their strategic tax requirements. This involves working with clients to advise on corporate planning and restructuring projects both in the UK and internationally, as well as producing complex UK tax computations and returns
The client base varies from small start-ups to major multinationals, across a broad spectrum of sectors.
· Combined advisory and compliance role.
· Advisory assignments will be wide ranging and include a mix of international, M&A and other adhoc advisory work.
· The team provides corporate tax compliance, advisory and accounting services to a range of clients across all lines of the sector.
· Clients include FTSE companies, AIM listed companies, private equity-backed as well as privately-owned businesses.
· Review corporation tax computations and managing the compliance process
· Provide tax advisory and compliance services to a variety of clients
· Undertake tax audits for clients under UK GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP
· Strong ability to develop a clear understanding of relevant legislation
· Ideally, experienced in preparing tax computations and returns
· Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Ideally educated to degree level with no fewer than 280 UCAS points and a 2.1 degree
To discuss this opportunity further, contact Georgia Luxton at Pure Search