Top 10 firm - Looking to add to their established Real Estate Tax offering.
Advise on real estate tax planning opportunities and undertake specialist technical assignments as required. Provide knowledge of property taxes including ATED, non-res landlord income tax, chargeable gains taxes. Ensure that liaison takes place with all other departments, such as corporate finance, private client and indirect taxes, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly. Preferable to have SDLT Knowledge and an awareness of Private Client/Trust tax issues.
The role requires:
* Very good standard of education
* Appropriate professional qualification CTA, ACA, ACCA
* Previous experience operating at Senior Manager or a similar role is required, or can demonstrate the skill set
* required to undertake the role.
* Proven experience in proactive client handling and project management
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.