I am recruiting for an International Tax Manager role for a business based in Watford. This would really suit an individual who is currently sat in one of the Big 4, or mid-tier businesses.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Assisting with establishing operations in new geographies or restructurings
* Business unit partnering and having the agility to respond to a breadth of queries that come to the tax team
* Advising on all aspects of direct tax in relation to the relevant jurisdictions, and using the input of advisors when required
* Oversight of the compliance and reporting for the relevant jurisdictions
* Supporting the tax group function outside of your immediate responsibilities when required.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in international tax and knowledge across all areas of direct tax. If you have experience from an in-house tax department, that would be advantageous but is not essential.
Please apply ASAP to be considered