A leading UK developer specialising in building communities.
Your new company
A leading UK developer specialising in building communities. This organisation has over 40 years' experience they have a reputation for high quality design and build. Their expertise has been recognised with numerous awards. A company that builds great places to live, and great places to work.
Your new role
The company is currently seeking a Tax Analyst to work with and support their in-house Tax & Treasury team. You will undertake the following:
* Preparing, and filing the corporate tax returns and related calculations.
* Preparation of partnership tax returns and liaising with the joint venture partner to ensure timely submission.
* Review of the monthly CIS returns.
* Assisting with contaminated land tax relief claims.
* Assisting with research and development claims.
* Generally ensuring compliance of all entities in the group from a corporation tax perspective by identifying and implementing any new tax legislation.
What you'll need to succeed
A candidate who is ATT qualified would be advantageous but not essential. If you are ATT qualified, ideally you will also be part CTA qualified.
* If you are not qualified as specified above, an eagerness to undergo this training is essential.
* Experienced in preparing corporate tax returns, experienced in CIS returns would also be beneficial, but not essential as full training can be provided.
* Computer literate, particularly with strong skills in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft packages.
* Dedicated team player, experienced in working as part of a team to achieve communal objectives.
* An enthusiasm to succeed and achieve business objectives.
* Good collaborator, confident to liaise with people at all levels throughout the business.
* Good communication skills, with both internal and external parties.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will get a rewarding salary, performance related Bonus, rewarding career path and a market leading benefits package. They also invest heavily in the development and training of their employees, and are passionate about our people.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.