The main mandate of the Tax Advisor will support and advise the broader tax team, and other key internal stakeholders on all indirect and withholding tax related queries. Overseeing many jusrisidcitons, existing and new, the Tax Advisor will play a key role and have high visibility across the business. If you're looking for a commercial, mixed in house tax role this is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected international business.
* Indirect tax compliance (reviewing local and foreign returns) and offer assistance to overseas offices;
* Providing advice to internal stakeholders of ways to manage the withholding tax costs on client payments;
* Liaise with HMRC regarding tax residency certificates and tax risk;
* Manage tax audits from overseas offices;
* Support broader tax team, train juniors and others in impacts of VAT and withholding tax;
* Ad hoc projects and research mandates per business activities (i.e. entry into new markets);
* Research and advise on tax related projects to support business initiatives.
* ACCA, CTA, ACA, ATT or equivalent experience;
* Sound experience and knowledge in VAT and withholding tax;
* Strong communication/advisory skills and ability to work with non-tax technical stakeholders;
* Commercial awareness; ability to manage multiple stakeholders and self-prioritise.