As the company has grown and with increased AUM the decision has been made to move away from an outsourced Tax model and bring Tax inhouse. With a Tax Director already identified the firm are now looking for a Tax Manager to support this person across all areas of tax, although it would be useful for this person to have a mixture of Fund Partnership and Corporate Tax experience.
* Completion of the Fund Partnership tax returns in line with reporting deadlines and in conjunction with our tax advisers.
* Preparation of corporation tax returns and tax planning for the group's Trust.
* Liaising with portfolio companies to ensure correct tax treatment of interest deductibility and funding bond issues.
* Preparation of the tax returns for the UK group entities in line with reporting deadlines.
* Providing information and liaising with advisors in order to facilitate the completion of the Partners tax returns, including providing information for different jurisdictions (UK, US, Germany).
* Tax Planning for all internal stakeholders to include Partners, Carryholders and Co-Investors.
* Strengthen and maintain relationships with external advisers and counterparties.
* Ad-hoc project work and Deal support.
* Valuation of an allocation of underlying portfolio companies.
* Qualified chartered accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA).
* Qualified tax adviser (CTA).
* Driven to succeed in a demanding and high paced environment.
* Willingness to take on additional tasks
* Ability to clearly demonstrate a strong confident character, ability to push back and influence.
The next step:
Please contact Paul Kempton to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.