A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Transfer Pricing team at one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. Based in Reading, you will act as the Transfer Pricing Manager, advising clients from different market segments, including UK listed groups, private businesses, and particularly inbound clients. The ideal candidate will provide extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve business issues from strategy to execution. The role offers a grown-up approach to your working week and flexibility within a dynamic and diverse environment.
Along an experienced team, the Manager will take leadership in the coordination of European and global transfer pricing engagements, working with specialists across global networks. The type of work that the team carries is varied, including large operating model transformations, transfer pricing policy design and implementation, tax authority audits, with a range of transfer pricing of debt assignments. The Manager will provide all aspects of tax advice to clients from across a broad range of industries, predominantly technology and pharmaceutical groups.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
• Undertaking transfer pricing planning and pricing implementation
• Coordinating European and global transfer pricing engagements
• Supporting companies through all elements of business change and value chain transformation
• Being actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Contributing to the development of personal and the team’s technical acumen
• Training, coaching, and supervising staff
• Continuingly developing internal relationships and the brand
• ACA or equivalent qualification - desirable
• Background in economics and/or an MBA - desirable
• Extensive experience of advising multinational clients on transfer pricing - Wider experience of other corporate tax or related international issues would also be an advantage
• A track record of delivering quality work for clients
• Proactively managing a portfolio of clients and projects including all aspects of financial and risk management
• Experience in building internal and external relationships and networks
• Ability to plan and deliver work against tight deadlines.
• Communication skills specifically experience in negotiating with and influencing others
• Ability to collect and utilise current, role-relevant business and industry trend information
• Ability to promptly address problems and maintain professional standards
This is an exciting opening for someone looking to take on a leadership role with excellent career progression opportunities and varied responsibilities within a dynamic and fun environment. For more information, please contact Ana Vladutu at Nebula Partners