Corporate Tax Manager job in either Cambridge or Ipswich with Top 10 firm. Salary up to £60k plus benefits.
Hays are seeking Corporate Tax Managers or Assistant Managers seeking a step up for their client a Top 10 firm, based either in Ipswich or Cambridge.
As a Manager within this large tax team incorporating all tax specialisms, you will be responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of business tax advisory matters. You will be their principle point of contact, working closely with them to understand business developments, ensuring they are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of opportunities. You will also be responsible for the delivery of the corporation tax content of projects and managing input from other tax colleagues (typically Transfer Pricing, VAT, employment taxes and stamp taxes), assessing that input and ensuring inter dependencies across taxes are considered. This may involve international tax content and require working with our extensive network of international member firms You will write high quality, professional tax reports, ready for review by the tax partner/director.
To be successful you will;
* You will be professionally qualified, or qualified by experience
* Be technically strong, with experience of advising clients on complex tax-related issues
* Have a proven track record of leading engagements and an awareness of how to open up new business opportunities
* Demonstrate exceptional leadership and coaching skills to develop teams and add true value within the region.
* Progressive career development
* Secondments to other parts of the business or abroad
* Competitive salary
* Benefits package
* Part-time and flexible hours
To receive the full job specification or to apply, please contact Cara Whyte at Hays.