FTSE 100 business based in Central London are looking to hire to bring in an interim tax reporting specialist for 12 months. This role will be focused on managing various projects for Group Tax & Finance including the roll out of various new reporting/compliance systems, resulting in working closely with external advisers.
It is a hugely varied role that will offer the opportunity to be involved with tax advisory, compliance, governance and finance. This is a globally renowned business that actively develops their employees and offer competitive remuneration.
Day to day you will responsible for but not limited;
- Supporting the Group in the development of systems to meet required reporting obligations.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and develop and manage relationships in relation to reporting and compliance systems updates/solutions.
- Develop, building and testing of new compliance systems to meet new obligations under new legalisations.
- Provide advice on daily use of the new reporting and compliance systems.
- Liaise with external advisers with regards to ad-hoc projects.
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified from Top Tier firm.
- Experienced in project management both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Ability to perform under pressure and in changing circumstances.
- Available swiftly.