Wilkinson Partners are working with a top tier, multinational firm, who are currently looking to hire a compliance manager to join their successful Private Client department in London. This opportunity will allow you to develop relationships with a variety of high net worth clients from senior members within private equity firms to professional sportsmen and entertainers. The role has arisen as the firm are looking to bring in a dedicated compliance specialist for their VIP clients, supporting a larger compliance team outside of London. The focus of the work would be at review level, and there is scope to bring on advisory work during the off season as well. This is a role with progression in mind, and it is anticipated that the successful candidate will build a team underneath them in the long term.
- be responsible for the review and delivery of c.70 London VIP tax returns
- have direct client contact and lead compliance engagements for these clients
- be responsible for the management and oversight of c.200 clients that are prepared by the compliance team outside of London
You will be:
- CTA qualified, at least 1 year post-qualification
- Preferably STEP qualified, though not essential
- experienced in preparing and reviewing private client compliance matters, focused primarily on the completion of complex individual tax returns, including UK non-doms. Experience in preparing trust, ATED, and IHT returns and trust accounts are desired but not essential.
To find out more, apply now below or contact Victoria Bee at Wilkinson Partners for more information.