Wilkinson Partners are currently working with a market-leading professional services firm who are looking for skilled R&D Managers and Senior Managers in their London office.
This R&D team is the largest in the market, and the fastest-growing, with unrivalled career progression prospects. It encompasses a wide variety of backgrounds including not only accountants and tax specialists but also scientists, engineers and IT experts. This team works with a varied range of clients from many industries, ranging from smaller start-ups to established multi-nationals. Our client is particularly keen to receive applications from those with a background in IT and Software Development, however this is not an essential requirement.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Working with the clients’ technical and tax teams to produce consistent and eligible R&D Tax and Patent Box claims;
- Assisting engagement teams to develop claim methodologies and prepare documentation to submit to HMRC;
- Advising clients on tax technical issues;
- Taking the lead in progressing business development opportunities and to create pitches for work with both new and existing clients;
- Communicating confidently and knowledgeably with other Managers, Senior Managers, Directors and Partners.
The ideal candidate should have:
- An extensive knowledge of the UK’s R&D tax incentives;
- Experience in preparing and submitting R&D tax relief claims, and responding to HMRC enquiries;
- Further knowledge of wider tax issues, such as the Patent Box legislation would be beneficial.
To explore this interesting opportunity further please apply online via eTaxjobs.