Work for an instantly recognisable blue chip in a global advisory role.
Our client is a leading multinational with operations is every major economy, providing goods and services to business and government clients. They are now seeking a new Indirect Tax Manager with responsibility for all jurisdictions, including the US. The role will focus on advising on manufacturing supply chain queries, as well as business structuring and M&A. This is an ideal role for an existing Indirect Tax Manager/Senior Manager looking for a new challenge with an international remit. Candidates from practice and industry will be equally considered.
* Advise business units on international Indirect Tax issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all activities.
* Assess the Indirect Tax risk of the business operations, making strategic decisions on the position and ensuring continued positive reputation with tax authorities.
* Management of UK and international VAT compliance, and refine and implement a 'best practice' group compliance policy.
* Ensure operational effectiveness and continuously improve the integrity of systems and controls.
* Work with regional and global stakeholders on VAT initiatives.
* Act as a key member of the Tax leadership team, providing ad hoc support where required.
In order to succeed in this challenging role, it is expected that you will have:
* 7-10+ years Indirect Tax experience, ideally with a Goods focus.
* Excellent communication skills and strong commercial decision making.
The next step
Please contact Ben Shepherd for a confidential discussion