This top 50 accountancy firm is seeking a motivated and proactive Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join their expanding team, to work in their central London office.
They provide bespoke taxation services to their broad range of clients and deals with all queries ranging from routine compliance through to high-level advisory work. They prepare tax returns and computations, perform tax planning and consultancy work, engaging with HMRC, clients and third parties.
This key role will include responsibility for the firm’s corporation tax compliance function
- Reviewing the most complex corporate tax returns for technical risks and planning opportunities
- Assisting partners with corporate and OMB projects/consultancy work, resolving complex and varied issues
- Providing direction and support to junior staff members on all aspects of compliance and consultancy work
- Providing authoritative guidance to audit and accountancy teams and being considered a subject matter expert
- Preparing and presenting/assisting in the preparation of external/internal presentations and training courses
- CTA Qualified desirable
- Experience in dealing with property and international tax issues is desirable
- Keen to add value to clients’ businesses
- Self-motivated and able to apply relevant skills to new scenarios
- Above all, you will need to be out-going and excellent within a client facing role and genuinely interested in helping clients and building your career.
For more information, please contact Charlie Cumber at Nebula Partners