Excellent Opportunity to join a growing Renewable Energy company who are looking for a Head of Tax that can design and implement a new tax strategy for the company. With a portfolio of existing large clients in the UK and future plans to grow throughout Europe and America this is an excellent opportunity to lead a growing business on a global scale.
Overseeing all tax aspects of the Group in particular Indirect Tax, the principal role of the Head of Tax is to risk manage exposure to all government taxes and levies, whilst, ensuring full compliance at all times. You will also fully utilise all exemptions and allowances available to the company.
* Acting as a first point of contact for all business tax queries and HMRC, involving tax advisers where necessary.
* Supervise the accounting for tax arrangements within the Group and to regularly review systems to ensure compliance with relevant tax legislation.
* Managing the relationship with the tax advisers, authorising and reviewing engagements with them.
* Manage and deliver the Group's tax reporting obligations and ensure accurate and timely submission of VAT, Corporation Tax and other returns.
* To manage the Levy exempt requirements of HMRC including reviewing contract proposals for potential issues etc.
* Keep the wider business abreast of any changes in legislation that may affect the business.
* You will have experience of the energy sector
* ACA/CTA qualification is beneficial
The Next Step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh for a confidential conversation about this role