My client, a FTSE 100 telecommunications business, is currently undergoing a transformation of their VAT return process in order to make automated and more efficient prior to Making Tax Digital in 2019.
The Tax analyst will have the the responsibility in supporting this project by understanding current system stack and associated reporting available across a range of financial processes.
Specifically you will:
* Work with the robotics team to standardise current data sources across all business units.
* Extracting and interrogating data, applying relevant rules.
* Internal partnering with the wider business
* Supporting the VAT teams in the operation of existing controls and processes.
* Identifying and solving with finance teams problems in current processes
For more information on this role or for further insight into the current Indirect Tax interim market, please contact Jade Hawkins