A growing and highly successful accountancy practice, based near Horsham is searching for an experienced Mixed Tax Compliance Manager to join their team in a role and firm providing career development potential, with the scope for significant involvement in adhoc investigations, planning and advisory projects.
A leading, highly successful and growing firm of chartered accountants, based near Horsham with an excellent reputation.
A superb opportunity for a ATT or CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified Mixed Tax Compliance Manager has arisen with a leading, Sussex based firm of accountants near Horsham, in a role offering career progression and development potential. You will join a highly regarded and successful private client team, taking compliance responsibility for a portfolio of private client tax clients.
* Completion and submission of tax returns for clients, including sole traders, partnerships, directors and high net worth individuals
* Ensure as far as possible that statutory deadlines for the filing of tax returns are achieved, liaising with clients efficiently where additional information is required
* Assist with the management of a portfolio of clients and act as a point of contact for enquiries, including providing advice on tax liabilities
* Identify and develop tax planning and advisory opportunities for clients
* Maintain and develop technical knowledge in order to ensure accurate advice is provided
* CompletionofP11d returns
Ideally ATT and/or CTA qualified, or ACA qualified, with a strong background in personal tax, ideally with advisory and planning experience to compliment your compliance background, gained within an accountancy practice or specialist tax firm environment as a Private Client / Personal Tax Manager. You will have experience of dealing with HNWIs, both UK based and non domiciled, trusts etc and you will be searching for a career move, where you can progress your tax advisory career and carve a key role within a leading, chartered accountancy firm.
£35,000 - circa £42,000 plus benefits, dependent on experience and background, negotiable.