You'll be joining a growing and award winning team who are focused on solving a number of complex issues for their varied client base.
You'll become part of a specialist team, supporting small and medium-sized businesses through to large corporates on a wide range of tax issues
The firm is a Top 6 practice with offices around the country. This role is officially based in London but will require a couple days a week in Milton Keynes due to the location of some of their key clients.
* Responsible for all day to day tax compliance affairs of clients, and involved with related advisory matters, whilst being supervised by Manager/Director/Partner and communicating effectively to the rest of the Tax team
* To draft letters and reports for review by Manager/Director/Partner
* To review work produced by more junior members of staff
* Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner/Manager, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
* Understand and adhere to cost budgets, meet reporting timetables, prepare key client reporting documents
* Tax advisory experience preferable but not essential Supervisory experience also
* Excellent knowledge of Tax compliance products as well as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes
* Relevant professional tax qualification, CTA/ACA
* Able to demonstrate the keenness to develop a career in corporate tax
* At least 3 years' experience within corporate tax in a professional services environment
If you want to hear more, please contact Rachel Graham for more information