Award-Winning firm looking for a Corporate Tax specialist to join them as an interim Corporate Tax Manager
Award-Winning mid-tier accountancy firm looking for a Corporate Tax specialist to join them in their London office on a temporary basis.
Your new company
My client is an international grouping of professional firms, specialising in financial and taxation advice. The 15 partner led UK partnership boasts a unique portfolio of quality clients which offer challenging and high quality work.
Your new role
As a Tax manager you will be managing a portfolio of 120-150 business clients including partnerships. You will be responsible for reviewing a wide variety of corporate and partnership tax returns linked with your own client allocation whilst considering whether any tax planning opportunities arise.Other key tasks include:
* Being jointly responsible for the support and development of junior staff - sharing knowledge and expertise through team working and managing individual work-streams
* Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
* Technical research and report writing - including original research (review and interpretation of the legislation) as well as tailoring specific existing planning ideas to meet an individual client's needs and circumstances
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you will need to be ACA/ACCA and CTA qualified with two-five years post-qualified experience. You will also need broad experience across different aspects of taxation of companies and businesses, as well as familiarity with tax issues affecting the individuals who own them, including remuneration planning, employment related securities, Entrepreneurs' Relief, EIS etc.
Other skills and experience required include:
* Computer literate including good knowledge of Alphatax
* Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral
* Client focussed and commercially aware
* Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
* Effective time management and good multi-tasking skills to manage conflicting deadlines
* Able to delegate effectively and manage junior staff
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary with a flexible working package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.