This multinational FTSE100 giant holds a key position in several distinct industrial markets. With operations in every continent, it delivers luxury branded products and high value commodities to costumers all over the worldwide.
• Tax reporting and forecasting for key periods (year-end, interim, month-end)
• Deferred tax - review of Group DT principles, existing models, and calculations, and preparation of DT position papers supporting carrying values
• Process improvements- Transformation and documentation of global tax reporting processes, including creation of standardised templates (for data collection) and models used in tax reporting, forecasting, and tax transparency
• Tax transparency reporting, including the Group’s annual Tax & Economic Contribution Report
• Review of quarterly business unit reports which detail production outcomes, impairment updates, significant business events
• Business partnering - Responding to the needs of the business (both locally and overseas) both within global Group tax and to other parts of the business i.e. financial reporting team, performance reporting team (forecasting), and investor relations
• ACA/CTA qualified
• Strong Corporate Tax background
• Able to start early/mid October
• Car allowance
• Above average bonus scheme
• Broad international exposure
• Central London offices
For a confidential discussion contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners.