* Looking to move back to Australia?
* Global networked chartered firm offers an exciting role for an experienced UK Tax Manager
* Contact Annelize Jacobsz
As one of the largest mid-tier firms in Canberra, this firm has a global network, and offers you the opportunity to join their tax team as they expand to service the growing demand from their clients.
With a varied client base, this client seeks an experienced UK Tax Manager to take on a tax advisory role.
Being a hands on and client facing role, you will continuously be intellectually stimulated with various tax advice projects. Your UK tax knowledge will be highly utilised for private clients as well as trusts and companies. Further training will be provided to develop your Australian Tax knowledge.
You will provide tax advice through written letters and reports for UK income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax, residency and domicile rules, and employment tax. You will also manage client relationships and junior staff, manage workflows and providing training.
* Degree qualified
* Additional professional qualification (ACCA / CA / ATT)
* UK Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) (Advantageous)
* 3+ years' experience in a UK Chartered Firm or similar environment
* Australian Citizenship / PR essential
Further study assistance
Collaborative team culture
Further career growth opportunity within tax or other business areas