This high profile organisation is steeped in history and firmly located in the upper reaches of the FTSE100. It has an unrivalled portfolio of well known branded goods and operations in over 36 countries, employing over 77,000 employees worldwide.
As a corporate tax specialist, your principal area of concern will be to assist the Group with UK corporate tax compliance and advisory projects including corporate financing, M&A and supply chain.
Advisory and project work:
• Supporting the businesses in relation to tax queries
• Assisting with other tax team projects, for example total tax data, country-by-country reporting
• Provide tax advice for M&A projects
Corporate tax compliance and risk management:
• Preparation of a number of the UK group corporation tax returns
• Assistance with ancillary compliance activities, for example support the businesses with R&D claims, dealing with HMRC queries, CFC calculations, transfer pricing support
• Compiling tax disclosures and supporting workings for UK GAAP accounts
Group tax reporting and control:
• Year-end process and preparation of the tax disclosures for the group consolidated accounts under IFRS
• Interim reporting (external)
• Internal budget and quarterly forecasting (internal)
• ACA qualified or equivalent
• Comprehensive knowledge of UK tax matters in the context of a large group
• Exceptional communications skills
For a confidential discussion contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners.