Social Security/Tax Associate Director required to join Top 4 Accountancy Firm in Birmingham
Your new company
Social Security/Tax Associate Director required to join a market-leading Global Mobility Tax Division of a Top 4 Birmingham Firm. This is an opportunity to be part of a successful and growing team - 50% revenue growth in the last 3 years - which is a centre of excellence within the Firm. This is a highly exciting time to join the Division, with the huge changes that Brexit will bring around tax and social security, creating significant disruption and uncertainty for their clients who will need help and guidance to help them through this. This Firm offer an opportunity to work on a mixture of technical advisory, consulting projects and compliance to enable you to develop your experience and future career.
Your new role
Your new role as the Associate Tax Director will be to proactively identify innovative solutions around social security for your clients along with generating new business development opportunities. Responsibilities in this role will include:-
* Leading the delivery of global social security services to large multinational clients, demonstrating an ability to manage all aspects of these engagements, including financials, and sound risk judgement.
* Providing technical advice to your clients on a wide range of social security matters.
* Delivering high quality compliance services, with a view to expanding service provision towards more consultative activities.
* Developing long-term relationships with top tier clients to maximise return.
* Playing a key role in marketing initiatives, identifying potential business development opportunities, as well as the management of existing client relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
The Firm is looking for experience of dealing with international social security issues and/or expatriate / mobility tax. Experience of managing global services for large client engagements
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a Firm where your success is recognised and rewarded, a Firm who deliver exceptional client service, a firm who understands clients' key objectives and who develops and rewards its staff
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.