One of the largest and leading professional services companies is seeking an individual to work in their London office as a Pensions Actuarial Manager. This job will not only grant you responsibilities from day one, but also provide you with an opportunity to grow within the company.
The pensions team delivers professional pensions consulting advice on a wide range of corporate and Trustee pension issues. This pensions team has been growing and such growth is expected to continue. Thus, this is an exciting time to join and become a team member of one of the largest specialist corporate pension advisors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involvement in pensions strategy projects such as benefit change and scheme design
- De-risking projects such as buy-outs and buy-ins, liability management exercise
- Assisting clients with the pensions aspect of Mergers & Acquisitions involving UK and international pension arrangements.
- Supporting the audit teams
- Producing accounting numbers to go in financial statements.
Professional Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- Qualified Actuary
- Experience working in UK pensions industry
- Good understanding of UK pensions landscape and issues facing clients
- Seeks opportunities to develop internal KPMG network and knowledge of other areas of the business
- Fully engaged and taking responsibility for own performance
Please apply now through etax jobs.