Are you a professional Pensions Insurance consultant?
Can you see yourself working on the senior management team of a global, market-leading professional services firm?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity you may be interested in!
Our client is looking for a motivated, innovative candidate who will deliver bespoke advice on several concurrent projects surrounding pension arrangements to a huge variety of clients. The successful applicant will manage a team of reports on each project and provide feedback to develop them, whilst looking for new de-risking opportunities through new or existing clients. As such, the role presents a rare opportunity to set strategy and have a direct impact on a department that forms part of a global network.
• Ideally, FIA/FFA or CFA qualified, however this is not essential;
• Prior experience of leading de-risking projects at Board and Trustee level;
• Fully engaged and self-motivated;
• Exemplary communication skills;
• Detailed understanding of the UK pensions landscape.
If this role appeals to you, please submit your CV below or contact Wilkinson Partners directly.