A top tier, market leading firm is seeking a new Tax Valuation Services (“TVS”) Manager to sit within its fast-growing specialist team in London. With a wide-ranging client base to rival other firms, from high net-worth individuals to large blue-chip corporates, you will be introduced to a variety of challenging and impressive “TV” work and thus playing a fundamental role in ensuring the success of the team.
The ideal candidate:
- ACA/CTA/CFA qualified, although the client will be willing to consider someone with sufficient experience.
- A proven track record of management skills across multiple budgets in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong analytic and research skills alongside excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in valuations of shares and other assets, ideally for UK tax.
- Knowledge of valuation methodologies such as, earning multiples, DCF and option pricing models. However, the client would consider a candidate with a basic understanding of valuation, if they have a strong commercial awareness and an enthusiasm for the role!
The role consists of working closely with Directors and Senior Managers and ensuring the timely delivery and management of the valuation projects. You will carry out business analysis, internal and external client communication, supervision of valuation research and provide training to junior staff.
The client also offer generous bonuses and reward schemes alongside flexible working hours.
If you would like to find out more, please submit your CV below and a consultant from the Wilkinson Partners team will be in touch!