A market leading international firm is looking for a Manager to join the capital allowances advisory team in London. The firm’s commitment to diversity and unrivaled benefit package ensures it is continually featured in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for. This role provides an exciting opportunity to work with world renowned commercial clients in a thriving market.
The Capital Allowances team is a market leading and energetic area of the firm’s tax practice. The opportunity will provide the chance for personal growth, developing technical skills and your existing knowledge of property and construction. You will be tackling a wide range of challenges at the core of the client’s investment choices, making it a stimulating role within the tax sector.
The desired candidate should be enthusiastic, cooperative and willing to learn, whilst simultaneously taking responsibility for their own work. Strong communication and analytical skills will also allow you to flourish in this role.
The role also requires:
• An ability to work well within a team and meet the client’s expectations
• An ability to share knowledge
• Keep relevant documentation up to date
• Prepare capital allowance claims for submission to HM Revenue & Customs
• Assisting management in the preparation of proposals
• Assisting in the preparation of technical enquiries from other parts of the firm.
The candidate should be ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified and have a minimum of a 2:1 in their degree. They may be currently working in the professional services sector with experience within tax or with a background in audit.
Apply now through etax jobs or contact Madeleine Pennington at Wilkinson Partners for more information.