Corporate Tax Manager, Southampton
A market leading firm has recently opened up a position in their pioneering tax practice and are keen to find a candidate soon. Well-regarded in the industry for their innovative approach to the field, this is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to establish themselves in a fast-growing area with a people-centric firm.
This specific role will see a successful candidate fully integrated into an ambitious team based out of Southampton. This department sits currently at 100 individuals and is headed by some of the most experienced in the industry and can offer fantastic career prospects to any successful applicants.
• Primary point of contact for a range of multinational clients working with the tax team.
• Managing a complex and engaging range of client’s tax needs and addressing them accordingly.
• Focusing a strong team and driving them forward on a wide range of projects.
• Ensuring correct practice and adherence to all relevant procedures.
• Qualified ACA/CA or CTA or equivalent.
• An understanding of UK corporate tax and an awareness of other areas of practice.
• Ability to work within a multifunctional and driven team with a desire to demonstrate a strong range of task and team management skills.
• Ability to forge strong connections with existing clients and to champion the winning of prospective clients.
Successful applicants will be offered a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
For more details or if you wish to apply for this role please complete an Etaxjobs application.