A Private Equity firm are looking to hire an M&A/ transactions focused Tax Specialist. The firm invests within and works closely with companies that are able to create sustainable long term growth. The new hire will sit within the team responsible for the structuring of Private equity investments with an emphasis on the Nordic and Dach regions. The work involved spans the investment life cycle and will be varied according to need.
* Tax due diligence
* review of internal calculations
* Execution of transactions
* Audit support and coordination
* Project Management
Required Skills/ Experience
* Understanding of Private Equity
* Advance Excel Skills
* 3-7 years within an accountancy practice (working PE clients would be a major benefit)
* Client focused and Committed to delivery
* Honest and will to admit/ learn from mistakes
The client are focused more on hiring a candidate who whilst possessing the necessary capabilities; is assertive, exercises good judgement and can tolerate an ever changing workload.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.