A global commercial real estate company with their UK flagship HQs based in central London are looking for a qualified corporate tax professional to join their large group tax function.
This position reports into the EMEA Senior Tax Manager and will have primary responsibility in managing and coordinating all aspects of the tax compliance process for the firm's legal entities in EMEA. Overseeing the interim and annual US GAAP tax provisions within EMEA.
* Preparing the Company's quarterly and annual provisions for all EMEA entities.
* Preparing of UK corporate tax returns, group relief documentation and arranging tax payments.
* Analysing the tax reporting in the EMEA region for corporate transactions, including M&A, restructuring, entity set up.
* Managing the tax accounting requirements for the Company's EMEA entities.
* Performing risk based reviews, propose and participate in implementing corrective actions.
* Tax governance including reporting on quarterly sox compliance for tax controls in EMEA.
* Supporting, the development, design and delivery of various projects across the wider business related to tax.
The ideal candidate will be chartered accountancy or CTA qualified with 3-6 years experience (however a different level of experience will be considered, the figure given is indicative) with strong corporate tax reporting and tax compliance experience. Must be technically and analytically strong, and a proficient user of tax technology tools. Good knowledge of US GAAP is desirable but not essential. Excellent team player who can maintain and build strong relationships internally and externally. (Opportunity to travel within EMEA may be needed from time to time).
If you are interested and meet the required skills, please contact Simon Riva
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.