This leading independent firm based in Blackpool is looking to recruit an experienced personal tax specialist to manage a portfolio of clients. You will be involved in all aspects of running the portfolio including:
• Dealing with SA Returns and forms R40, computing tax positions, dealing with forms P11D(b) and P11D
• Liaising with partners/managers from other departments
• Assisting with one off project work, including tax planning matters
• Identifying planning opportunities for clients and cross referencing of other services of the firm
• Involvement in departmental marketing activities
• Involvement with meetings/calls with clients and other parties including HMRC as necessary
Ideally you will be ATT qualified with several years’ experience in a similar role although candidates qualified by experience will also be considered, as will those candidates wishing to work part-time.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role.