Top 4 Birmingham Accountancy Firm are looking for a Transfer Pricing Tax Manager
Your new company
A Top 4 Firm in Birmingham are looking for a Manager to join their Transfer Pricing Team. The Firm work with multinational companies and as part of their international tax services team, you will be working with an exciting client base. The Tax Team within this Firm have advised on many high profile transactions and deals with top FTSE multinationals, many being reported in the press over the past few years. The partners are well respected in this market and the work is technically creative and requires close client liaison.
Your new role
This Tax Team support clients' cross-border transactions, assess their international tax strategies and provide a range of services supporting clients through the transfer pricing cycle. As the Tax Manager you will be working on multidisciplinary projects helping clients develop integrated and far-sighted global strategies in an ever changing regulatory environment. As the Transfer Pricing Tax Manager you will be involved in a variety of areas to include:-
* Promote successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
* Grow and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
* Assist in winning work by focusing on existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
* Contribute to successfully extracting maximum value for the Firm and its clients from the tax services delivered whilst reviewing risk appropriately for both client and the firm.
* Coaching more junior staff
What you'll need to succeed
The Firm are looking for an experienced Tax specialist, ideally with knowledge of International Tax. ATT/ACA/CA/CTA qualification or equivalent Tax expertise and knowledge, commercially aware, client focused and strategically minded with excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
In joining this Firm as the Tax Manager you will maintain your technical knowledge and keep abreast of global developments in UK and international tax issues. You will receive continual training and investment for you to progress your career and have access to opportunities on projects and assignments enhancing your tax career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.