Our client is a leading global professional services firm who are currently seeking a high calibre International Tax Manager for its International Tax Services group.
The firms international tax services group offers Inbound and outbound tax planning and strategy, International M&A, including due diligence and post-merger integration, Repatriation and foreign tax credit planning, Supply chain implementation, International compliance and provision support plus a slew of other services pertaining to corporations doing internationally.
They are dedicated to helping their clients achieve their long term goals by delivering highly personalized solutions that suit their unique needs.
You will work closely with the San Francisco offices international tax partner and this continuous exposure will accelerate your career development over and above individuals at your level in similar firms. You will have very regular exposure to clients and you will be mentored and coached to reach the next level in your career.
You will need to have an extensive and diverse tax background with a focus in providing tax and consulting services to international organisations, strong interpersonal skills with an approachable and professional demeanour that allows you to work well with others;
Duties will include;
• Assistance with US international tax diligence and coordination of foreign offices for local country tax diligence
• Acquisition, disposition and internal restructuring
• Assisting tax provision and compliance teams with the proper computation and reporting of Section 965, Section 951A, Section 59A, Section 163(j), including modeling tax expense impact of these and other tax reform provisions
• Modeling transaction scenarios across jurisdictions
• Identifying matters to be addressed post-closing, including integration related risks and opportunities
To qualify for this opportunity you will need to have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting; an advanced degree and license; MST, MAcc, JD/LLM, CPA; five or more years of experience primarily focused on working within international tax at a Big 4 or leading mid size CPA firm.
Please apply today if you feel you have suitable experience.