Vacancy for a competent and enthusiastic tax professional to manage a vibrant team in a Top 25 London firm.
About your next role
As an experienced Personal Tax Manager, you will be expected to provide exceptional compliance and advisory services to a diverse range of clients, as well as providing support to the development of less senior staff to ensure they have the relevant knowledge and that they are given appropriate training to progress. You will ideally have a solid understanding and experience with a diverse range of clients, be accustomed to documenting systems procedures for complex cycles, identifying key controls for testing and tailoring compliance testing procedures.
Other Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Preparing tax returns
* Obtaining missing information from clients and third parties
* Reviewing tax returns
* Preparing basic capital gains computations
* Drafting replies to client correspondents
* Electronically filing tax returns
* Liaising with HMRC
* Various bits of Ah Hoc work
* Perform other job related duties as necessary
You will ideally be ATT/CTA qualified or possess equivalent experience of working within a practice accountancy firm. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential to progress into this client facing role.
You all also have:
* A relevant degree
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* The ability to self-manage and work autonomously
* Strong MS office skills, particularly Excel
* Experience using Sage, QuickBooks or similar accounting packages
You will receive in return a competitive package, a dynamic and friendly environment with great people and the chance to gain exposure to high-calibre clients.
For more information about the organisation please contact Joseph O'Riordan for an informal discussion or apply now with your up to date CV.